DREAM AND LEAD BIG
JCI Finland’s National Election Conference In Helsinki 9.-11.10.2020
Dream and Lead Big - Responsibility, Leadership, Future
Welcome to JCI Finland’s National Election Conference in Helsinki
The National Election Conference 2020 will take place at Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti 9.-11.10.2020. Apart from the exciting elections there will be interesting keynote speeches and different training sessions starting from Friday. Training sessions will be organized in Finnish, Swedish and English. The conference weekend will climax in the gala dinner on Saturday night.
Registration schedule and fees
Early Bird registration -package
Valid until Valentine’s Day 14 February 2020
Registration –package 190€
Valid as from 15.2.2020 until 25.9.2020
Late Bird - package 210€
Valid as from 26.9.2020 until 27.9.2020
The registration packages include
Friday: program, welcoming party
Saturday: program, lunch, coffee and gala dinner
Sunday: possible program
Registration to separete sections
• Friday's Welcoming party 35€
Valid until 25 September 2020
• Saturday day program 90 €
incl. lunch and afternoon coffee, valid until 25 September 2020
• Saturday´s Gala dinner 90 €
valid until 25 September 2020
If the cancellation is done before 31 March 2020, 100 % of the registration expenses will be returned.
As of 1 April and before 31 July 2020, we will charge 50% of the participant's total expenses.
As of 1 August no returns.
Change of the name:
• 20, 00€ management fee will be charged until 31 July 2020.
• 40, 00€ management fee will be charged betweeen 1 August until 30 September 2020.
• 60,00€ management fee will be charged between 1 October until the end of registration period.
We will charge a 20,00€ management fee for all cancellations or changes in the registration.
The conference weekend is built upon three main themes. The three main themes are Responsibility, Leadership and Future. The trainings and the key notes will support these themes. We will inform more about the program schedules and open the registration to the training sessions closer to the event.
The accommodation of the weekend will be offered by Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti. A quota of rooms has been reserved from the Conference hotel Sokos Hotel Presidentti and from Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, where the GA and the elections will be held. The accommodation can be booked either directly via the hotel or through the Sokos Hotels’ Sales Service Center.
In order to get a room for a special price please use the following code when booking: BLEADBIG2020. The accommodation quotas will be opened 25.9.2020, after which the daily prices of the hotels will apply.
Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti
Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
+358 20 1234 608
Room for 1 person 120€/ night
Room for 2 persons 140€ /night
- The Conference office in Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti will be at the delegates’ service during the weekend. You will receive your badge at the registration desk when you arrive. Don’t forget to bring your own lanyard. The conference office will serve in all matters related to conference arrangements and schedules. The registration desk is located in the immediate vicinity of the hotel lobby.
- The conference office will be open on
Friday 9 October from 16:00 to 20:00
Saturday from 9:00 to 16:00
Sunday from 9:00 to 10:00 by phone service
- COC Elina Lähteenmäki-Ikonen, email@example.com
- Partnerships Hanna Sormunen, Hanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer, JCI Havis Amanda http://www.havisamanda.com/fi